28.06-01.07.2021 - BCS Business Analysis Practice – виртуален курс
Детайли за курса:
- 4 дни
- Цена на курса 1130 лв. + ДДС. Цена на изпита remote proctoring 520 лв. + ДДС
- 28/06/2021 - 01/07/2021
This training course on Business Analysis Practice introduces you to all the essential skills of business analysis. The emphasis throughout is on practical learning, using real-life case studies to introduce key skills including strategic analysis, stakeholder management, business activity modelling, gap analysis and making a business case.
Presented to you by one of the expert training consultants pictured below, each member of our Business Analysis (BA) training team brings their professional knowledge and experience of BA projects to this training course.
You’ll be given a comprehensive Business Analysis Practice course manual, containing additional information and guidance on further reading.
Business Analysis Practice (a three-day course)
Business analysis rationale
- The scope of business analysis
- Definition of business analysis
- The development of business analysis
- The business change lifecycle
- Roles in business analysis
Strategic analysis in context
- External analysis – PESTLE, Five Forces Analysis
- Internal analysis – Resource Audit, MOST
- Building a SWOT analysis
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Measuring performance – the Balanced Business Scorecard
A project approach to business analysis
- Initiating a business analysis study
- Defining terms of reference
Understanding business situations
- Review of investigation techniques
- Documenting the business situation:
- Rich pictures
- Mind maps
- Fishbone diagrams
- Identifying stakeholders
- Analysing stakeholders – Power/Interest Grid, RACI
- Stakeholder management strategies
- Defining business perspectives – CATWOE
Analysing and modelling the business activities
- Types of business activity
- Building a conceptual business activity model
- Consolidating perspectives and building consensus
Identifying potential solutions
- Business events
- Business rules
- Business process models
- Exploring the gap between the current and desired situation
- Identifying areas for business improvement – POP-IT
- Taking a holistic approach to business improvement
Making the business case
- Analysing feasibility
- Contents of a business case
- Costs and benefits
- Impacts and risks
- Lifecycle for the business case
©Assist Knowledge Development Ltd.
Изпитът е наличен в два формата – писмен и multiple choice questions, и при двата формата е затворена книга.
Писменият изпит е подходящ само за присъствена форма на обучение.
Multiple choice questions форматът е наличен в изпитните центрове на Pearson Vue и като Remote proctoring. И в двата случая е необходимо да имате 26 верни отговора от 40 възможни, за да вземете изпита. Времетраенето е 60 минути + 15 минути добавено време за non-native English speakers.