18-21.10.2021 - BCS Systems Modelling Techniques with UML – виртуален курс
Детайли за курса:
- 4 дни
- Цена на курса 1130 лв. + ДДС. Цена на изпита 430 лв. + ДДС
- 18/10/2021 - 21/10/2021
Using selected models from the Unified Modeling Language (UML), a standard for systems specification, this Systems Modelling Techniques course offers you a proven set of modelling techniques to use when specifying IT systems. Some of the areas we’ll cover include use case diagrams, analysis class diagrams and state machines. When combined with our Systems Development Essentials course, this module provides you with the core tools and techniques needed to become an effective systems analyst.
Presented to you by one of the expert training consultants pictured below, each member of our Systems Modelling Techniques training team bring their substantial experience of systems modelling and UML to the programme.
- The importance of modelling and modelling standards
- Models of the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Interaction of selected UML models
- Use cases diagrams
- Actors and the system boundary
- Modelling functional scope
- Use case descriptions – structure and contents
- Use case descriptions – defining the main and alternative flows
- The <<include>> and <<extend>> constructs
- Activity diagrams – notation
- Using activity diagrams to model use case descriptions
- Using activity diagrams to model processing
Static data modelling
- Objects and classes
- Class diagrams and object diagrams
- Representing classes – name, attributes and operations
- Defining attributes – adornments
- Abstraction and Encapsulation
- Associations – structural, association and aggregation
- Defining multiplicities
- Generalisation and inheritance
- Understanding polymorphism
- Cross-referencing models with CRUD
- State machine diagrams modelling object lifecycles
- Realising use cases with interaction models
- Sequence and communication diagrams
- Interaction fragments, including opt, alt and loop
- How interaction models populate class operations during design
Modelling in context
- Phases and workflows of the Unified Process
- Models in the Unified Process
- The bridge to design, software package selection and development
©Assist Knowledge Development Ltd.
Изпитът е писмен, по сценарий, отворена книга.
За да вземете изпита трябва да имате 50% верни отговори.
Времетраенето на изпита е 60 минути + 15 минути за четене + 15 минути добавено време за non-native English speakers.