12-15.07.2021 - BCS Agile Business Analysis – виртуален курс
Детайли за курса:
- 4 дни
- Цена на курса 1130 лв. + ДДС. Цена на изпита remote proctoring 750 лв. + ДДС
- 12/07/2021 - 15/07/2021
The Agile way of working is becoming ever more popular in modern business. It’s a smart way to work, and so it makes sense for you, the business analyst, to get to grips with how you can contribute to the success of Agile development projects.
This course will help you do just that. Based on a true-to-life case study, you’ll use your existing business analysis knowledge and techniques and practise applying the Agile approach within a business analysis scenario. You’ll come away with a real understanding of how business analysis is applied within the context of the Agile philosophy.
You’ll not only explore the philosophy behind Agile, but the methods and techniques used within business and the principles that guide this way of working. You’ll also consider holistic and lean thinking, and how they can benefit your business.
Presented to you by one of the expert training consultants pictured below, each member of our Agile Business Analysis training team bring their substantial experience of working as business analysts on Agile projects
The Agile Philosophy
- The history of Agile and Agile Software Development
- The Agile Manifesto
- Agile components (principles, methods & techniques)
- Agile in the business context
- Lean Business Analysis Service, system and Lean thinking)
- Collaborative working
- Self-organizing teams
- Continuous Improvement
- Iterative development/Incremental delivery
- Plan for, and build in change
- History of Agile Methods
- Linear (defined) Vs Agile (empirical) methods
- Evolution of Agile methods
- Agile methods – DSDM, UP, SCRUM, XP, Lean Software
- BA role in Agile
- Stakeholder groups
- Understanding the customer
- Agile BA role in stakeholder engagement and management
- Purpose and principles behind Agile Modelling
- The hierarchy of models (business view to system component)
- Prioritisation using MoSCoW
- Decomposing and organizing business goals
- User stories and roles
- Managing requirements with the solution backlog
- Estimating story points
- Managing the iterations (Planning, aligning, traceability, velocity)
Agile BA Planning
- BA role in agile projects
- Creating a kanban board
- Constraining factors
- The system of interest
©Assist Knowledge Development Ltd.
Изпитът е наличен в два формата – писмен и Multiple choice questions. И в двата случая е затворена книга.
Писменият изпит е подходящ само за присъствена форма на обучение.
Изпитът e Multiple choice questions формат е наличен като Remote proctoring. Необходимо да имате 26 верни отговора от 40 възможни, за да вземете изпита. Времетраенето е 90 минути + 23 минути добавено време за non-native English speakers.