18-21.04.2022 - BCS Business Analysis Practice – може да се проведе като виртуален или присъствен курс
Детайли за курса:
- 4 дни
- Цена на курса 1330 лв. + ДДС. Изпитът се заплаща отделно в изпитните центрове на Person Vue.
- 18/04/2022 - 21/04/2022
This training course on Business Analysis Practice introduces you to all the essential skills of business analysis. The emphasis throughout is on practical learning, using real-life case studies to introduce key skills including strategic analysis, stakeholder management, business activity modelling, gap analysis and making a business case.
You’ll be given a comprehensive Business Analysis Practice course manual, containing additional information and guidance on further reading.
Business Analysis Practice (a three-day course)
Business analysis rationale
- The scope of business analysis
- Definition of business analysis
- The development of business analysis
- The business change lifecycle
- Roles in business analysis
Strategic analysis in context
- External analysis – PESTLE, Five Forces Analysis
- Internal analysis – Resource Audit, MOST
- Building a SWOT analysis
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Measuring performance – the Balanced Business Scorecard
A project approach to business analysis
- Initiating a business analysis study
- Defining terms of reference
Understanding business situations
- Review of investigation techniques
- Documenting the business situation:
- Rich pictures
- Mind maps
- Fishbone diagrams
- Identifying stakeholders
- Analysing stakeholders – Power/Interest Grid, RACI
- Stakeholder management strategies
- Defining business perspectives – CATWOE
Analysing and modelling the business activities
- Types of business activity
- Building a conceptual business activity model
- Consolidating perspectives and building consensus
Identifying potential solutions
- Business events
- Business rules
- Business process models
- Exploring the gap between the current and desired situation
- Identifying areas for business improvement – POP-IT
- Taking a holistic approach to business improvement
Making the business case
- Analysing feasibility
- Contents of a business case
- Costs and benefits
- Impacts and risks
- Lifecycle for the business case
©Assist Knowledge Development Ltd.
Изпитът е наличен през Person Vue и е с формат Multiple choice questions. Необходимо да имате 26 верни отговора от 40 възможни, за да вземете изпита.
Времетраенето е 60 минути + 15 минути добавено време за non-native English speakers.
Заплаща се отделно в изпитните центрове на Person Vue.
Pearson Vue exam code BAP18