10-12.07.2023 - BCS Requirements Engineering - присъствен курс
Детайли за курса:
- 3 дни
- Цена на курса 1250 лв. + ДДС. Изпитът се заплаща отделно в изпитните центрове на Person Vue.
- 10/07/2023 - 12/07/2023
Requirements Engineering is an essential business analysis skill. Being able to pinpoint your consumers’ expectations for a newly introduced or modified existing product is key to the success of the completed solution.
Based around a Requirements Engineering framework, this course will teach you a range of techniques for elicitation, analysis, documentation and managing requirements. All with the help of a detailed case study that allows you to practice applying the techniques you learn. Some of the key areas we’ll look at include requirements categorisation, prioritisation and documentation, traceability and management of changes to requirements, and use case modelling and stories.
Presented to you by one of the expert training consultants pictured below, each member of our Requirements Engineering training team bring their substantial experience of business analysis projects and application of the Requirements Engineering techniques to the programme.
- Introduction – 0.5 hour
- Introduction to Requirements Engineering – 2.5 hours
- Stakeholders in Requirements Engineering – 1.5 hours
- Planning for Requirements Engineering – 1 hour
- Elicitation Techniques – 3.5 hours
- Documenting Requirements – 2.5 hours
- Modelling Requirements – 3 hours
- Requirements Analysis – 2.5 hours
- Elaborating and Refining Requirements – 2 hours
- Requirements Validation – 1 hour
- Requirements Management – 1 hour
Изпитът е наличен през Person Vue и е с формат Multiple choice questions. Необходимо да имате 26 верни отговора от 40 възможни, за да вземете изпита.
Времетраенето е 60 минути + 15 минути добавено време за non-native English speakers.
Заплаща се отделно в изпитните центрове на Person Vue.