08-10.08.2023 - BCS Business Architecture - присъствен курс
Детайли за курса:
- 3 дни
- Цена на курса 1250 лв. + ДДС. Цена на изпита remote proctoring 790 лв. + ДДС
- 08/08/2023 - 10/08/2023
Aimed at business analysts, project and business managers, and business change specialists, AssistKD’s Business Architecture course enables delegates to gain a greater understanding of the key concepts and techniques involved in the subject.
The course focuses on the business rather than the technology side of the subject and covers a range of techniques and frameworks as well as the relationship with other architectures and disciplines. Other topics you’ll explore include value chain analysis, understanding business culture and information management.
Presented to you by one of the expert training consultants pictured below, each member of our Business Architecture training team bring their substantial experience to the programme.
The Business Architecture Domain
- What is Business Architecture?
- What are the drivers for using Business Architecture?
- Architecture principles
- Relationship between Business Architecture and other architectures
- The business change lifecycle
- The role of the business architect
- Other roles involved in Business Architecture work
Business Architecture frameworks
- The use of views within Business Architecture
- Key Business Architecture artefacts
- Zachman’s architecture framework
- TOGAF ADM (Architecture Development Method)
- The Business Architecture Guild framework
- The AssistKD POPIT™ model
Motivation view of Business Architecture and the organisational view
- Rationale for business motivation analysis
- OMG business motivation model
- Core values and strategy
- The business model canvas
- Organisational view of the business
Capability view of Business Architecture
- Business capabilities and business capability modelling
- Levels of business capability
- Defining capabilities
Process/value view of Business Architecture
- Services, service thinking and value propositions
- Value stream analysis
- Value chain analysis
- Business process analysis
- Value network analysis
Information view of Business Architecture
- The importance of the information view
- Meta-data, data and information
- Business information modelling
People/competency view of Business Architecture
- Business culture
- Organisational structures
- Roles, responsibilities and relationships
Business Architecture and Business Change
- The business change lifecycle and Business Architecture
- Organisational memory and the use of business knowledge
©Assist Knowledge Development Ltd.
Изпитът е писмен, затворена книга. Състои се от два вида въпроси – multiple-choice questions (секция A) и scenario-based questions (секция B). За да вземете изпита, трябва да имате минимум 65% и минимум по 50% за всяка от секциите А и B.
Времетраенето на изпита е 90 минути плюс 23 минути добавено време за non-native English speakers.
Очаква се всеки момент да се добави възможност за Remote proctoring изпит във формат multiple-choice questions.