06-09.06.2022 - BCS Benefits Planning and Realisation – виртуален курс
Детайли за курса:
- 3 дни
- Цена на курса 1250 лв. + ДДС. Цена на изпита remote proctoring 790 лв. + ДДС
- 06/06/2022 - 09/06/2022
This course on Benefits Planning and Realisation covers all the key approaches you need to know when it comes to identifying and managing business benefits. That includes categorising and quantifying benefits, planning for benefits delivery and managing the business case through the change process. We’ll also dive into other related aspects such as the benefits dependency network and building the business case.
To summarise, this course covers a framework and details the techniques that you need to know in order to manage and realise business benefits effectively. And it also touches upon how to develop the financial case for business change.
Presented to you by one of the expert training consultants pictured below, each member of our Benefits Planning and Realisation team bring their substantial experience of managing business benefits to the programme.
To give you more of an idea of what you’ll learn and how the course will help you, here’s a quick guide to those three days.
- Introduction – 0.5 hour
- Benefits planning and realisation concepts – 2.5 hours
- Benefits management lifecycle – 2.5 hours
- Drivers for business change – 1.5 hours
- Planning for benefits realisation – 2 hours
- Benefits dependency network – 2 hours
- Identifying and categorising benefits – 2 hours
- Building the financial case – 2.5 hours
- Implementing a benefits management approach – 2 hours
- Managing stakeholders in the change process – 2 hours
- Reviewing and embedding the benefits – 1.5 hours
Изпитът e Multiple choice questions формат и е наличен в изпитните центрове на Pearson Vue и като Remote proctoring. И в двата случая е необходимо да имате 26 верни отговора от 40 възможни, за да вземете изпита. Времетраенето е 90 минути + 23 минути добавено време за non-native English speakers.